Jelly Bean Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Welcome Spring with these soft and chewy Jelly Bean Cookies! Kids go crazy for this easy Easter dessert recipe, and the sweet treats are a great way to use up any leftover holiday candy! Start a new Easter baking tradition with your grandchildren, or share some holiday joy with your kids' friends at school. These Jelly Bean Oatmeal Cookies are nut-free, can be prepared in advance, and are ready (from start to finish) in about 20 minutes! Plus, you only need one bowl and a handful of pantry staples... "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vodka Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Grandma's Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Lemon Chicken
- Country-style Spanish Potato Omelette
- Dalgona Style Whipped Strawberry Topping
- Frozen Chocolate-covered Bananas
- Instant Pot Fruit Loops Rainbow Bundt Cake
- The Easiest Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Homemade Ramen Recipe
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 Ingredient Fudge
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes