Italian Ricotta Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These traditional Italian Ricotta Cookies are soft, moist and coated with a thick frosting! Garnish the little gems with red and green sprinkles for your Christmas cookie tray, or use rainbow sprinkles to enjoy them year-round for any special occasion. It's a simple, make-ahead dessert that's perfect for sharing with loved ones! The kids (and adults) go crazy for these delicious ricotta cheese cookies! They're thick, soft, sweet and festive -- what's not to love? Plus, you can prepare the dough in advance and keep it in the fridge or store the baked cookies in the freezer. They're such a convenient way to prep for the holidays, and a beautiful addition to your Christmas cookie tray! "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- Butter Pecan Cake Mix Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Cream Cheese Cake Mix Butter Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Brownie Mix Cookies
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes