Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars are basically soft, chewy sugar cookies transformed into cookie bar form and decorated with a orange, creamy frosting and lots of fall festive, fun sprinkles. Now all we need is a hayride, a bonfire and a party to take them too! And of course, it would be remiss not to mention that these cookie bars are pretty much perfect for celebrating at Thanksgiving too! The kids will love these and these would also be fun for them to help decorate with the sprinkling of the sprinkles too! So yummy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Double Chocolate Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Valentine's Double Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes