Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crisp, golden brown edges, soft and chewy centers, and plenty of rich butterscotch chips make these the best butterscotch cookies you'll ever taste! Grandma's old-fashioned recipe comes out perfectly every time, so file this one away to share with your loved ones for years to come. The cookies have been enjoyed with a cold glass of milk for generations! Straight from Grandma's recipe box, these old-fashioned butterscotch cookies are soft, chewy and loaded with butterscotch chips. Serve a few cookies with a cold glass of milk and watch your kids, grandchildren, friends and loved ones smile! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
- Easy Fudgy Brownies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Frosted Lucky Charms Treats
- Gooey Blueberry Butter Cake Mix Bars Recipe
- Soft Maple Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Cookie Butter Cookies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- Cream Cheese Pastry Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes