Fudge Ecstasy Cookies
Fudge Ecstasy Cookies are impossibly chocolatey morsels that will tempt your tastebuds and impress your family. These delicious fudge ecstacies make great Christmas cookie recipes and wonderful homemade gifts... if you don't eat them first!
Makes about 36 cookies.
- 1 12-oz package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 squares (2 oz) unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a heavy medium saucepan heat half of the chocolate pieces, the unsweetened chocolate, and margarine or butter until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, and baking powder. Beat till thoroughly combined. Stir in remaining chocolate pieces and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons 2" apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are firm and surfaces are dull and cracked.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Read NextPumpkin Cheesecake Cookies