We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Add some whole grains to a boxed muffin mix and the end result is a perfect cross between a muffin and a cookie! These thick, soft, and chewy Blueberry Muffin Oatmeal Cookies are a delicious option for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeTwo Large Baking Sheets
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes