We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Add some whole grains to a boxed muffin mix and the end result is a perfect cross between a muffin and a cookie! These thick, soft, and chewy Blueberry Muffin Oatmeal Cookies are a delicious option for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeTwo Large Baking Sheets
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
- Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Monster Cookie for One
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Amish Butterhorn Cookies
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes