We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"So much better than the old-fashioned cake! These easy Fruitcake Cookies are a beautiful, festive addition to your holiday dessert tray. Spike them with alcohol or omit the booze, kids of all ages will devour these treats! Full of candied fruit, pecans, and walnuts, these Christmas cookies are bursting with flavor, color and delicious texture. They borrow the classic ingredients from a traditional fruitcake, but they're so much better! Trust me: my husband and boys love these treats, and you won't EVER find them touching a bourbon-soaked cake! I do not include any alcohol in order to keep them kid-friendly, but you can certainly add a tablespoon of bourbon, rum, whiskey or sherry to the dough if that's your preference. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chess Pie
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Slutty Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Cheesecake Pancakes
- Homestyle Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes