Date Pinwheel Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Date Pinwheel Cookies are not only delicious – they are special. Bake up a batch for Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas parties, or even to give as gifts. These pretty little pinwheels look like you took extra time to make something amazing, and they taste that way, too. And if you know someone who is a fan of pecan pie, be sure to share some of these cookies with them. One thing I love about these cookies – besides the flavor – is that you make them in advance."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Double Chocolate Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Valentine's Double Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes