Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies are really pretty and great for holiday platters. They taste amazing and don’t need glaze or decorator sugar to be impressive. This cookie recipe requires a little planning because of chill times. Be sure you plan ahead when making these lovely spiral cookies. You won’t be preheating the oven right away because this dough needs to chill in the refrigerator for several hours first. If you have an aversion to marmalade, you will probably still love these cookies. There are different types of marmalade too, some less bitter than others. Enjoy!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 hr
Cooking Time11 min
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Tomato Soup
- Dill Salmon Mousse
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake Fluff
- 10 Minute Easy Layered Nacho Dip
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Almond Pesto Paste
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
- Easy Instant Pot German Potato Soup
- King Ranch Chicken (no Canned Soup)
- Seared Tuna Salad Niçoise
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes