We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Coffee Cookies: Soft and chewy chocolate coffee cookies with espresso chips. If you like coffee, you need to try these cookies! These coffee cookies are soft, chewy, and pack a punch of java flavor. Plus since it contains coffee it counts as breakfast right?! Make them as a treat for yourself, or the coffee lover in your life! To get that rich coffee flavor we used both espresso powder, and espresso chocolate chips. The espresso powder isn’t finely ground coffee beans as some would think. It is actually coffee crystals that dissolve very quickly in liquid. For best results I suggest using espresso powder, not instant coffee. The flavor of espresso is bolder and more concentrated."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes