Chocolate Mint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate mint cookies with pretty chocolate drizzles make for a wonderful dessert any time of year. They are easy to make and are great for Christmas cookie exchanges too! I like to bundle these with my chocolate peanut butter cookies and some mint cheesecake brownies for the holidays. Chocolate and mint go beautifully together in these soft little cookies. After the drizzled topping has dried, you can stack them and wrap in baker’s twine for a fun gift. These cookies are also great for St. Patrick’s Day!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Would you believe us if we told you this is The Best Pot Roast Recipe you're likely to find? You'll just have to try it to find out… Continue reading: "The Best Pot Roast Recipevideocam"
- Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Monster Cookie for One
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Amish Butterhorn Cookies
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Salmon And Melon Salad
- Spicy Chicken Wings
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Quinoa And Avocado Salad
- Peach Pie Recipe With Almond Cream
- Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe
- Chili Mixed Nuts Recipe
- Holiday Party Recipes – Warm Seasoned Pecans
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Grilled Halibut Tacos With Salsa Verde
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes