3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s no need to heat up your kitchen to make a quick and easy treat! With just graham crackers, banana, and peanut butter, these 3-Ingredient No Bake Toddler Cookies are a perfect make-ahead option for lunch boxes, picnics, and summer travel. Plus, I’m sharing a few more favorite Airplane Snacks for Kids to help keep your family happy and fueled for all of your adventures!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time20 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
German Spice Cookies
Best-Ever White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Bisquick Pecan Fingers
Cream Cheese Cake Mix Butter Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- Simple Homemade Sweet and Sour Mix Recipe
- Easy Appletini Cocktail
- Easy Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Grilled Pork Chops - Cajun Style
- Instant Pot Black Beans
- Quick Key Lime Pie Icebox Cake
- Spicy Thai Coconut Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes