Almond Mocha Roca Brownie Cakes
Ooey-gooey chocolatey brownie recipes are the best. These wonderful brownie cakes come from Tess at Slow Cooking Kitchen and are too good to be true. Made with french vanilla coffee for an extra delicious bite, be careful not to eat the entire cake.
- 1 (18.4-ounces) box of BettyCrocker Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons Hills Bros instant French Vanilla Cappuccino
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup almonds, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom of four 4" springform pans.
Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, almond extract and almond milk in a medium bowl and blend until smooth. Fill springform pans half way and top with equal amounts of brown sugar, chocolate morsels and almond slices.
Bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack before frosting.
For the Frosting:
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar, cream and instant cappuccino and stir until well blended.
Pour mixture into a medium bowl; add confectioners' sugar. Using an electric mixer, whip the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Fill pastry bag or other cake decorating tube and pipe frosting over brownie cakes. Enjoy!