Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu
Learn to cook like a pro with this easy yet impressive recipe for Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu. This is one of those rave-worthy recipes for chicken that's sure to get you tons of compliments from whomever is at your dining room table. Boneless chicken breasts are sauteed and topped with a mouthwatering creamy sauce that will leave you licking your plate clean. Prepare this easy chicken cordon bleu recipe for dinner tonight and impress your family with your cooking skills!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce package medium egg noodles (about 4 cups), cooked and drained
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Stir the soup, water, wine, cheese and ham in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the noodles.