Slow Cooker Chicken Mole Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A slow cooker chicken mole recipe that is so easy to make. You’ll have mole for dinner every night! We love mole but I have memories of my mom slaving over a hot stove to make a sauce from scratch and then cook all of the components of an excellent mole. We use a store bought jar of prepared mole to make this an easy meal for any weeknight. Serve the mole over rice with salad and a dollop of Knorr’s creamy guacamole for a dish the whole family will love."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Dragon Roll
- Healthy Shamrock Gummies
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
- Asparagus And Potato Frittata
- Natural Mint Shamrock Shake
- Homemade Coleslaw
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Rice
- Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes