Boxcar Cheesy Chicken Skillet
Nothing's better than a quick family supper that's on the table in 30 minutes. This Boxcar Cheesy Chicken Skillet is quick and easy, perfect for those on the move. It's a complete one pot meal that's great when served over rice or noodles. All you need to make it is just a few simple ingredients, like chicken, broccoli, and cheese soup. Best of all, it only uses one pan, so clean-up is a cinch. Weeknight meals don't get much easier than this.
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodSkillet, Casserole
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Campbell's condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, water, black pepper and broccoli in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.