Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"South Indian Style Pepper Chicken Fry is the spicy peppery coated masala it’s simple and tasty to the core. It has a whole lot of flavors and aroma that goes extremely well with anything. Heat up oil, add seasonings, add in onions, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and cook them until everything turns mushy. Add in chicken, freshly ground pepper powder, turmeric powder, salt. Cover and cook the chicken for 20 mins until the chicken is cooked. Cooking in GINGELLY OIL is the key ingredient to make this pepper chicken delicious. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Marsala
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- Baked Ritz Chicken
- Easy Spanish Rice and Chicken
- Instant Pot/Slow Cooker Buttermilk Chicken
- "Forget About It" Baked Chicken
- Factory Chicken Madeira (copycat)
- 4-Ingredient Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- Just Like Chili's Monterey Chicken
- Dump and Bake Mediterranean Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes