Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Burst Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Burst Tomatoes is one excellent summer meal. The chicken is marinated in a balsamic vinegar marinade, so it keeps it nice and juicy once grilled. Not only do I love marinating chicken because it enhances the flavor, but it also gives me a little leeway once I put the chicken on the grill. If I get sidetracked and the chicken grills for a couple extra minutes, no problem. I mean I can’t come inside and watch an episode of Better Call Saul or anything, but still…the marinade helps keep the chicken juicy and flavorful."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
Lazy Days Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Sheet Pan Korean Chicken and Vegetables
Easy Greek Chicken Souvlaki
Easy Spanish Rice and Chicken
Lemon Butter Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Country Club Chicken Dinner
Chili-Lime Chicken & Sweet Potato Skillet
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Beef Tips and Gravy
- Banana, Cinnamon and Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter Shake
- Turkey Meatballs with Hidden Vegetables
- One Skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Thai Peanut Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes