Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Burst Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Burst Tomatoes is one excellent summer meal. The chicken is marinated in a balsamic vinegar marinade, so it keeps it nice and juicy once grilled. Not only do I love marinating chicken because it enhances the flavor, but it also gives me a little leeway once I put the chicken on the grill. If I get sidetracked and the chicken grills for a couple extra minutes, no problem. I mean I can’t come inside and watch an episode of Better Call Saul or anything, but still…the marinade helps keep the chicken juicy and flavorful."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- Salmon Teriyaki with Edamame and Rice
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Linzer Cookies
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Ultimate Beef Barbacoa
- Chipotle Queso (Copycat)
- Beef Galbi (Korean BBQ Short Ribs)
- Thai Chicken Green Curry Meal Prep
- Mini Gugelhupf
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes