Fiery Hot Grilled Chicken
This simple grilled chicken recipe is as easy to make as it is to enjoy. Its hot pepper sauce adds a kick of spicy flavor that you can leave off if you want a more milder taste. Either way you choose, fiery hot grilled chicken is guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds.
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
- ground pepper
- Cut breasts in half. In shallow bowl, combine oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken with mixture and grill or broil 6 to 8 inches from heat source for 10 to 20 minutes until cooked through, turning 2 to 3 times.
Read Next5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken