Easy Chicken Fingers
Baked chicken recipes are always a hit with the family. Try Easy Chicken Fingers for a wonderful quick and easy dinner that is paired with an even better dipping sauce. Your family is going to love it.
Watch and learn how to make these chicken fingers first hand:
Preparation Time7 min
Cooking Time25 min
- For the Chicken Fingers:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons to 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- For the Dipping Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice chicken breasts lengthwise to thin stripes , about 1/2 in width.
- Mix milk and egg.
- Mix bread crumbs with sesame seeds, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken fingers with flour then dip them in egg and milk batter and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Arrange the fingers on a tray and drizzle the oil on top. Pop to oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Mix all the ingredients of dipping sauce together and serve with chicken fingers.