We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pecan pie is perfect for Fall and the holidays. This is the best pecan pie recipe! It is easy to make and includes a secret ingredient – bourbon! You won’t taste the alcohol once the pie is baked, but you will notice a subtle depth of flavor with hints of caramel and vanilla. The homemade crust is made with all butter and is tender and flaky, perfect for pie. A scoop of vanilla ice cream for serving is non-negotiable! "
Yields1 9" pie
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" pie dish
- 1 9" homemade pie crust
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 cups chopped pecans
On a lightly floured surface, roll the pie crust out into a 12" circle. Place it in a 9" pie pan leaving 1" of overhang. Fold the edges under itself and use your fingers to crimp the crust all the way around. Keep the crust in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and bourbon, if using. Pour in the cooled melted butter and whisk until smooth.
Spread the chopped pecans evenly on the bottom of the rolled out pie crust.
Pour the filling over the pecans.
Cover the top with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for 25-30 minutes. A knife inserted into the center should come out clean when the pie is done.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes