Classic No Bake Cheesecake
Get back to the building blocks of homemade desserts with Classic No Bake Cheesecake. Smooth and delicious, this creamy concoction is a simple alternative to more complicated cheesecake recipes.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- Place cream cheese, yogurt, and sour cream in a mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add pudding and milk and beat until smooth.
- Scoop into a graham cracker crust and chill. Top with pie filling or fresh fruit if desired.
Read NextPineapple Cheesecake Recipe in a Jar