Shrimp Stuffed Bell Peppers
Shrimp Stuffed Bell Peppers are a creamy, seafood, stuffed bell peppers recipe, made with shrimp, cream of shrimp soup, onions, garlic, and cheese. It's a delicious dish for seafood lovers!
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 1/2 large onions, diced
- 4 green peppers
- 4 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 4 cups bread crumbs
- 2 pounds shrimp, chopped
- Chicken stock
- Bread crumbs
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- Salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to taste
- 4 pats of butter
- 1/2 to 1 cup of grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut and dice tops of peppers and clean inside.
- Place diced peppers, onions, and garlic in large skillet and saute until clear.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Add soup (undiluted) and 1/2 cup chicken stock.
- Add seasonings and simmer until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- When done add bread crumbs to mixture until proper consistency (not mushy, not dry).
- Parboil peppers.
- Spoon mixture into peppers and top with butter and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with grated cheese and broil until brown.
For more stuffed pepper recipe ideas, check out our list of 8 Fast And Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipes.
Read NextStupidly Easy Mexican Casserole