Ravioli Taco Bake
When you're on a budget and you have lots of mouths to feed, cheap casserole recipes are ideal. So, when I found this Ravioli Taco Bake, I was in heaven. This dish is so simple and so good that everyone will love it.
If you enjoyed this easy and budget friendly ground beef casserole recipe, then find more great options in Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes. Get a quick sneak peek of the recipe collection here:
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 1/4 ounce package of taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (40-ounce) meat-filled ravioli with sauce
- 8 ounces package shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced black olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place ravioli in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; spoon beef mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- If desired, sprinkle with olives before serving.
Read Next5-Ingredient Amish Baked Spaghetti