We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need 10 minutes of prep for Aunt Bee's Famous Tuna Noodle Casserole, an easy dinner that's so good it's truly unforgettable! In a recent letter, Aunt Bee mailed me her yellowed, stained recipe card for Tuna Noodle Casserole, along with a quick story about the dish. This Tuna Noodle Casserole made her quite famous among the other military wives! It’s the dish that Aunt Bee gave to other army families when (in her words), “there had been a mishap.” It’s the way that Aunt Bee showed love and support, and it’s the meal that she made to comfort her friends and family. In recent years, Aunt Bee’s daughter-in-law, Joan, ran into someone who had received one of Aunt Bee’s Tuna Noodle Casseroles after one of those tragic mishaps many, many years ago. That person told Joan that she had NEVER FORGOTTEN about Bee’s kindness and the dinner that nourished her during a very difficult time."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 1/2 quart baking dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes