Loaded Ham and Cheese Casserole
Make another meal with your baked ham leftovers. Loaded Ham and Cheese Casserole is a hearty simple dish that will satisfy your family's hunger. Loaded with cheese and broccoli this ham casserole recipe will be a hit.
- 2 cups cooked, diced ham
- 1 large bag frozen broccoli
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 4 cups Bisquick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch casserole.
- Cook broccoli until fork tender and drain. Layer the diced ham, the broccoli and then the Cheddar cheese.
- Sauce: Beat together eggs, milk and slowly add Bisquick until smooth (it will be slightly thick). Pour evenly over ham, broccoli and cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. With side of spoon, break oven crust in center of casserole and continue cooking for 20 to 30 minutes or until center is set.