Hashbrown Pork Chop Casserole
If you are getting bored of the same old pork chop recipes, we've got just the recipe for you, and if you love casseroles, you are even more in luck. Our Hashbrown Pork Chop Casserole is a creamy, cheesy bake that the family will love. Made with two types of cheese and a can of creamy soup, each bite is exploding with flavor. Your taste buds will go crazy after your first bite. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner, don't miss out on this hearty bake.
Cooking MethodCasserole, Slow Cooker
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (32-ounces) package frozen hashbrowns, thawed
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Season the pork chops with garlic powder, dried sage, and salt and pepper. (I used a little bit of cayenne pepper to give it a kick).
Add pork chops to skillet and brown on both sides. About 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, place thawed hashbrowns in a large 9x13-inch baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
Combine sour cream, cream of celery soup, milk and shredded cheeses and pour over hashbrowns. Stir to combine.
- Top potatoes with seared pork chops. Bake, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes or until heated through and pork chops are fully cooked.