One Pot Perogie Casserole Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This One Pot Perogie Casserole Bake tastes (and smells) amazing. They’re basically the food equivalent to a hug. This is the ultimate comfort food, but please keep in mind that this is not the meal you eat the day before you put on your skinny jeans. When the onions, bacon, and garlic sausage hit the melted butter in the hot skillet – your home smells so darn good. This is the smell I grew up with. These creamy baked perogies are AMAZING and a super easy dinner recipe! Perogies, cream, butter, garlic sausage, bacon, onions and cheese. I used frozen perogies, but if you have homemade – more power to you! During this part of the recipe (when the perogies are added), it’s not uncommon for the perogies to stick to the bottom of the pan a bit. If that happens, just add some more butter. It’s okay, you can have a salad tomorrow. I didn’t measure the amount of shredded marble cheese I used, but I’m guessing at least two cups. I tried for one, but I could tell it just wasn’t enough."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Lazy Girl's Ravioli Lasagna
- Busy Day Rice Casserole
- Ground Turkey Cabbage Casserole
- Comforting Cheddar Chicken Pasta Bake
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Easy Red Wine and Herb Casserole
- Grandma's Favorite Sausage and Cheese Grits Bake
- Stupidly Easy Mexican Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes