Country Ham Scalloped Potatoes
Ordinary potato recipes become extraordinary when they're made with ham, onion and a creamy cheese sauce. They make an appetizing addition to just about any meal, heck you might just only need this dish to feed the family.
Find more easy Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can (10.5-ounces) Campbell's Chicken Gravy
- 1 cup milk
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Stir the soup, gravy and milk in a small bowl. Layer half the potatoes, onion, ham and soup mixture in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Repeat the layers. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 25 minutes.
Top with the cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes.