Cheesy Corn Casserole
This super creamy and very cheesy dish is one of the best corn casserole recipes you'll ever taste. You'll love this Cheesy Corn Casserole from Victoria from Easy Recipes with a Twist; it's cheap, easy and delicious!
Follow step by step how to make this awesome casserole:
- 1 (17-ounce) (about 500g) bag fresh or frozen corn (if use frozen defrost)
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In blender blend Â½ cup of corn, milk, eggs, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, flour and olive oil until smooth.
In oiled 9in by 6in dish mix the rest of the corn and half of the cheese. Cover it with liquid corn mixture.
Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and pop to preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the casserole is puffed and beautiful. Serve piping hot and enjoy!