Broccoli Cheese New Potato Bake
Here's a mouthwatering side dish that's easy to make and really flavorful. We really love that this Broccoli Cheese New Potato Bake isn't just one of your average budget casserole recipes. Instead it's a hearty meal that will have you asking for seconds! How can you go wrong with potatoes mixed with a deliciously cheesy sauce? Try it tonight!
Broil for about 1 minute to lightly brown the topping.
For more simple dinner ideas, check out our collection of easy recipes from Campbell's here!
Serves8 (3/4 cup each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 7 small new potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), quartered
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Stir the soup, sour cream and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and onions and toss to coat.
Arrange the potato mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.