Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Bars
If you loved the rice krispie marshmallow treats recipe mom used to make when you were a kid, check out this fun twist on the classic with Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Bars recipe. It's a great recipe for Halloween or all year round, and your kids will love to make this new favorite.
See this recipe and more in 47 Inexpensive Halloween Candy Ideas.
Chilling Time1 hr
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups rice crispies
- 1 cup slightly crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Bring to boil the corn syrup and brown sugar.
- Add peanut butter. Remove from heat.
- Add rice crispies, 1 corn flakes, and chocolate chips.
- Press into a 9-inch greased pan and chill before cutting into bars.