Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake is decadently rich, super moist and chocolate to the max! And, the light sour cream saves this cake calories and fat too!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBundt Pan
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease a bundt pan.
In a large mixing bowl blend all ingredients (except for the mini chocolate chips) on low speed until moistened. Then beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, according to the cake box instructions.
Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out just a little sticky. *Make sure not to over-bake.
Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes. Gently pull the edges away from the sides of the pan with a fork. Place a cake server or platter on top and carefully turn the bundt pan over. Give the pan a couple light taps and gently remove. Cool completely before glazing.
For the glaze: In a medium bowl mix all the glaze ingredients until smooth and creamy then pour it into a squeeze bottle.
Place pieces of wax paper under the edges of the cake. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake in a pretty back and forth pattern. Remove the pieces of wax paper and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes