Sweet Potato Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Theres something about the holidays that make us all itch to get into the kitchen and bake. Sweet Potato Coffee Cake is a tried and true breakfast cake that isnt too sweet. It has loads of sweet potato flavor and is best enjoyed while its warm, making it ideal for a cold morning. The secret ingredient, vegetable oil, ensures that this coffee cake will stay moist. Whether you make this coffee cake for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack, Im certain you will enjoy it."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1940s Lazy Daisy Cake
- Last Minute Preacher Cake
- Old-Fashioned Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Lemon Magic Cake
- Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Hornet's Nest Cake
- Louisiana-Inspired Banana Split Cake
- Baking has never been easier than with these dump cakes using cake mixes.
- Old-Fashioned Lemon Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Sous Vide Sirloin Steak
- Easy Charlie Brown Halloween Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes