Surprise Dump Cake Delight
Even if you've made your fair share of easy dump cake recipes, you've probably never come across one quite like this Surprise Dump Cake Delight. With the special addition of mandarin oranges on top, this yummy dessert stands apart from all of the other recipes with cake mix. Every bit as easy as other cake mix cake recipes, this treat has that extra bit of flavor that makes it a classic crowd pleaser.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 can (20-ounce) light cherry pie filling
- 1 9-ounce package chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (10-ounce) mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, slightly softened
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Spread the cherry filling evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle the chocolate cake mix over cherries.
Place the oranges on top.
Cut the butter into 25 thin slices; dot the fruit evenly with the butter slices.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the cake is done.