Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Poundcake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is one of those desserts that sounds way more complicated than it actually is. I use a boxed lemon poundcake mix from Krusteaz’s, but you can use a regular pound cake mix if you can’t find that locally. It can also be made from scratch if you're so inclined. Once that bit has been decided, you are almost done with this. You add lemon zest and chopped strawberries and you're there. It's easy, delicious and turns out gorgeous!"
Want more recipes like this? Discover the best recipes to make with fresh strawberries.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes