Orange Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a refreshing dessert, try this Orange Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze. The citrus flavor lightens up the dense texture of this easy pound cake recipe. This cake is especially delicious when eaten on a hot summer day, but you can make it all year long as an irresistible treat for your family.
From the Blogger:
"This Orange Pound Cake is everything you love about citrus desserts. It has a perfectly light orange flavor, it's wonderfully moist, and it's topped with a heavenly, orange cream cheese glaze."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Cooking Vessel Size10-inch bundt pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes