Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hey you chocoholics out there, you might want to par-take in a quick switch up and try a little ‘Vanilla Bean’ Buzz! One of the most delicious pound cakes ever encountered and so worth a taste or two or three…no one’s counting! Really? Must we go there?) Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Pound Cake will bring sweet smiles to the table. Mexican Vanilla Beans were used in the recipe. They have a smooth dark and creamy flavor with a rich, spicy, woody fragrance. They are perfect for many baked goods, so experiment and try them in other baking recipes too! They add a subtle, surprise layer of flavor in your desserts. Yum!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes