5-Ingredient Lemon Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baking is a science and is all about exact measurements. Follow these simple steps to create this easy and simple lemon cake. There are a number of health benefits from lemons. They can improve digestion and even help control weight. A great way to savor the deliciousness of this fruit is to bake it. Baking is one of the healthiest cooking methods you can use. If you’re looking for more zing from this cake, add the zest to the curd. A honey drizzle over the top of the cake would be good too."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size 7-inch springform tin
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5 ounces butter
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup lemon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Grease and line the base and sides of a 7-inch springform tin with a baking paper
In a food processor, add the flour, 2.5 oz of butter and 1 slightly beaten egg.
Pulse until its crumbly.
Divide the dough into two.
Press one half of the dough into the base of the tin and set aside.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a delicious savory meatball recipe? This Grandma's Favorite Meatballs recipe is definitely Grandma's favorite for a… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Meatballsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Ice Cream Pie
- Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
- Chocolate Castella Cake
- Dole Whip
- Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Spanish Chickpeas & Sweet Potatoes In A Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes