Lucky New Year's Almond Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A rich, moist Almond Pound Cake thats made better for you with yogurt and reduced sugar. A fun New Year's dessert with one whole almond baked in whoever gets the almond will have one year good luck. Try out this fun tradition with your family and friends this year!"
Serves: 16 people
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Steak Salad
- Delicious Banana Pancake
- Homemade Meatballs in White Sauce
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Healthy Strawberry Gingerbread Pupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Spicy Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Spanish Potato Omelette Muffins
- Maple Shortbread Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes