Lemonade Party Cake
When life gives you Betty Crocker's Supermoist Lemon Cake Mix, don't just think lemonade - think lemonade party cake! With its refreshing blend of tart and sweet, this easy cake will be the life of your party.
For more great picnic recipes, be sure to read How to Have a Great Picnic with the 15 Best Picnic Recipes.
Plus be sure to take a peek at our collection of 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix for more easy baking ideas!
- 1 package Betty Crocker SuperMoist Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 6-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub soft whipped fluffy white or fluffy lemon ready-to-spread frosting
- yellow colored sugar (optional)
- Bake cake as directed on package for 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.
- Poke long-tined fork into top of warm cake every 1/2 inch, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread frosting over top of cake.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover loosely and refrigerate any remaining cake.
Read NextChunky Apple Walnut Cake