Italian Breakfast Cake with Mascarpone and Chocolate Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Italian Breakfast Cake made with mascarpone and chocolate chips, the perfect Breakfast, Snack or Dessert Cake Recipe. when I saw the leftover Mascarpone in the fridge from my Lemon Tiramisu Cake, I new I had to make something. And that something was this Italian Breakfast Cake. I can remember when we first got married and my mother-in-law made her Sponge Cake, well the Italian was super excited, "something I can dunk in my café latte in morning"."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 inch bundt pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittata with zucchini and brown rice
- Authentic Spanish Croquettes with Spinach
- Cheese Eggplant Pasta Casserole
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Little Potato Galette
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Homemade Alphabet Soup
- Balkan Cornbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes