Southern Caramel Cake
By: David Dial from spicedblog.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Inspired by an old favorite, this Southern Caramel Cake features a rich, caramel frosting over layers of white cake…and it’s delicious! The shining star of this cake is the caramel frosting. This frosting is a bit different than most as it involves actually melting the butter with the brown sugar and then letting it cool. The result is a frosting with a deep caramel flavor…and it’s perfect when paired with the simple white cake!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoky Bacon Baked Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Steamed Mussels in Garlic and Herb Wine Sauce
- Smooth & Creamy Hummus
- Sweet Potato Peanut Curry Soup
- 30 Minute Pad Thai
- Baked Chocolate Mint Doughnuts
- Marbled Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Poppy Seed Cheesecake Crinkles
- No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cups