Fresh Peach Cake
By: Gayle B from pumpkinnspice.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With juicy peaches, spices, and peach yogurt for extra taste and texture, this Fresh Peach Cake bakes up light, moist and delicious! Just wait until you smell this Fresh Peach Cake baking…the aroma is simply peachy! Get it? Peachy? As soon as I cut myself a slice (or two), I knew I had found a winner. This cake reminds me of summer, with the flavors of cinnamon and peaches enveloped together. So if you’re looking for a birthday dessert to make, or simply love peaches, give this Fresh Peach Cake a try! I promise you’ll love it just as much as me!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Peppermint Brownie Baked Alaska
- 25 Best Coffee Cake Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Cake
- Sixties Fruit Cocktail Cake
- Italian Bakeless Wonder Cake
- 1930s Banana Cake
- Budget Friendly Texas Tornado Cake
- Little Old Lady Lemon Pound Cake
- Easy Oatmeal Cake with Coconut Walnut Icing
- Best Ever Carrot Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Raspberry Grapefruit Curd
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Saskatoon Berry Tiramisu Dessert Shooters
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
- BLT Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Ground Orange Chicken
- Sweet and Tangy Keto BBQ Sauce
- Compote with Fruit