Blueberry Elderberry Cake Roll
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Your summer Cake Roll has arrived! Let’s indulge in a lovely slice (or two, I won’t tell) of this elegant, light and creamy Blueberry Elderberry Cake Roll! Get ready for it! It’s a layer of vanilla sponge sheet cake, laced with a delicious layer of blueberry elderberry preserves and then topped with a fluffy blueberry elderberry whipped cream cheese filling layer. Then we roll it all up to make our summer cake roll ALMOST complete! Almost?? Wait?? Wha?! To make it super official–frost it with a layer of fluffy, whipped cream, then top it off with some fresh blueberries and a sprinkling of powdered sugar. It’s light, luscious and bursting with blueberry elderberry love! Summer at it’s best!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes