5 Ingredient Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate cheesecake mousse can be a lifesaving dessert when you are craving something sweet. With only five ingredients needed, you can whip this super easy treat up in less than 10 minutes! This is the kind of dessert you can have on hand when your sweet tooth hits. It’s a light treat that doesn’t make you feel like you’ve eaten too much — or like you’ve eaten way too much sugar. In fact, there is no added sugar in this recipe at all!"
Preparation Time4 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Thai Check Mix
- Dulce De Leche Tart
- S'mores Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes