One Dish Oven-Baked Chicken and Rice
Best chicken and rice recipe
It's easy to see why this One Dish Oven-Baked Chicken and Rice recipe is a fan-favorite. It only takes five minutes to prepare, after all. But if you think that is amazing, wait until you smell it cooking in your oven. And once you taste it? You'll lose whatever doubts you had left. Yes, this meal is incredibly cheap, quick, and easy, but it doesn't compromise on flavor. It's perfect for throwing in the oven on a lazy weekend, or for after a long day at work when you just need to wind down with the amazing aromas of creamy chicken and rice wafting around you.
NotesFor creamier rice, increase the water to 1 1/3 cups.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
One Pot MealYes
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) Can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Uncooked long grain white rice
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pound Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika, and black pepper in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Season the chicken as desired. Top with the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use