Cheddar Broccoli Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
Ready in just thirty minutes, this ultimately, cheesy, skillet chicken dinner will become one of your favorite chicken recipes to make on-the-go. A one-dish supper, Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Mashed Potatoes is loaded with ingredients that will please any appetite. Quick and easy, it doesn't get any better than this family favorite. Get your forks ready, because you're not going to want to put them down until you are finished with the last bite.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned on both sides.
Stir the soup, milk and broccoli in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce over the potatoes.
Read NextOld Timely Hot Chipped Beef
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use