Whole Wheat Banana Blueberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whip up a batch of these nutritious Whole Wheat Banana Blueberry Muffins in about 10 minutes and you’ll have an easy breakfast or snack ready to take on road trips, pack in summer camp lunch boxes, or enjoy on lazy weekend mornings. The muffins are loaded with fruit, whole grain, and organic dairy for a sweet treat that you can feel good about feeding your family! My blueberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour, rolled oats, and organic butter. They’re sweetened only with fruit and maple syrup. No fake ingredients, nothing weird, and nothing that’s hard to pronounce! Just wholesome, nourishing, and delicious — proving that we can still treat our families without compromising quality."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup Muffin Tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Gluten-free Carrot Muffins
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Copycat Burger King French Toast Sticks
- Overnight Eggnog French Toast Casserole
- Apple Crisp Pancakes
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Spinach Egg Bake
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes