Sweet Potato and Chicken Sausage Breakfast Skillet
By: Holly S from tasteandsee.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet Potato and Chicken Sausage Breakfast Skillet – everything you love about breakfast all in one pan! With lots of beautiful, good-for-you ingredients like shredded sweet potatoes, brightly colored peppers, cheddar cheese, spicy chicken sausage, apple cider vinegar, chopped parsley and cage-free eggs… a well-balanced, tasty meal for any time of day! INGREDIENTS: 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 large onion, diced 2 peppers, diced (I prefer red and yellow for color) 4 cloves garlic, minced 2/3 pounds spicy chicken sausage 4 cups shredded sweet potatoes (about 2 medium-sized potatoes) 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese 6 eggs 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon pepper Instructions"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time24 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Cheesy Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Strawberry Rhubarb Yogurt Muffins
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Crescent Breakfast Casserole
- Overnight Ham, Egg and Cheese Monkey Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes